Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Foley, AL
Paul Davis is ready to help you secure your commercial space in the Foley, AL, region from pathogens with our sanitation services. Even during these difficult times, Paul Davis continues to maintain our primary goal: to provide extensive care when you need it. With strength and determination, we take care of things correctly when it matters the most. The expert crew at Paul Davis is available to give you a feeling of safety and care and are ready to respond to biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your business and its employees safe.
Maintaining Safety for Your Business
These are some of the strategies we’re following to help companies in the Foley, AL, area:
- Applying disinfectants and sanitizing: Paul Davis does this on a consistent basis using industry-standard tools that are effective in killing pathogens and viruses, such as COVID-19.
- Taking the correct precautions: We’ll do our part and ensure that our team is in good health and do what’s needed to protect you from getting ill. We wear face masks and help prevent bringing contaminants into your home by wearing on shoe covers.
- Provide information: We’ll give you information about preventative measures you can take to keep everyone’s health intact. Our team is open to questions in regards to the coronavirus and we’ll provide answers in adherence to the most recent information.
We Take the Necessary Steps for You
Additionally, Paul Davis uses expert cleaning practices that are distinguishable from traditional ones. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative approach that sanitizes walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that experience a lot of contact such as desks, door handles, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry authorized practices for established cases of viral infections. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to your building.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
Prior to us arriving, there are some things you can do to maintain the safety of everyone. Primarily, it is important for us to be aware if you have any apprehension or special precautions you would like us to exercise. For instance, we can provide digital copies for additional information rather than paper documents.