Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Foley, AL
Sanitize your commercial property in the Foley, AL, region with help from Paul Davis. COVID-19 presents a serious threat to public health and we’re doing our part to help you protect your business by offering professional sanitation services. During this national and international pandemic crisis, our team is in a unique situation to provide the extensive cleaning services our community needs to stay safe.
Keeping Your Company Safe
Paul Davis makes your health our top concern, especially during this pandemic, which presents universal harm to your business, employees and customers. We’re constantly paying attention to information coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and first responders in the medical field for the latest recommendations. Therefore, we can better execute sanitation procedures that are instrumental to the health and safety of your business.
We Take the Necessary Steps for You
Our goal is to keep you safe, especially as we’re all going through the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in the Foley, AL, region include:
- Sanitizing your building by properly applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved against bacteria and viruses
- We meet stringent standards
In addition, we use the latest methods in industry-standard cleaning to deliver the finest results. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative approach that disinfects walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that experience a lot of contact such as tabletops, door handles, technological equipment, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry approved steps for confirmed cases of coronavirus. This is a extensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to sanitize your facility.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
In order to keep all individuals safe, you can help us out with things too. Prior to us coming over, you can talk about any challenges you have or even ask us to take special measures. Please let us know if others in the building have been dealing with complications with their health such as a cold or flu. We’re used to sanitizing and applying disinfectants, it’s part of our job every day. We possess the tools to remove viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens, so you can rely on us to provide cleanliness for your building.