Damage Caused by Water in Foley
Flood damage can pack a punch to your property. Intense flooding stop work for a few weeks. For small businesses, even minor damage might wound your company’s reputation. The quicker you remove water damage in your commercial space, the sooner you can bounce back from the issue. Paul Davis Restoration Services works with businesses all over the Foley, AL area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
Broken appliances like dishwashers and refrigerators can cause hazardous flooding around the area. These problems can begin small. Whether caused by faulty sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can create hazardous water damage. Whatever business you head, water damage is a real problem for your office. If ignored, it could contribute to further damage caused by mildew.
Water damage can be caused by natural sources also. Torrential precipitation or storm systems can harm your business in their own right. They can have an intense impact any property close to a lake that spills over from these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
If your business in AL has experienced severe damage or just has a large leak to remove, Paul Davis performs mitigation and restoration services to fix the issue. Our technicians will air out papers in addition to structural areas like furniture. See what we can do for your property today!
Our Restoration Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like clothes
- Remediating mold and mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- We answer and move promptly. Based on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your business in as little as three days.
- We’re experienced – With five decades in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will work with your insurance group to settle claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Foley Paul Davis franchise today!