Disaster Planning in Foley
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Baldwin County, AL!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.