Disaster Planning in Foley
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.